Bangkok is the capital of Thailand, its most populous city and also the heart of the business activities in the country. The capital city has had a spectacular evolution and today it is a modern and ever-growing Asian business and financial hub.
Investors who open a company in Thailand will most often choose to base their company headquarters in Bangkok because of the city’s modern facilities and the numerous options for renting or purchasing office space.
This short guide to office space in Bangkok presented by our team of Thai company formation agents can help you decide which location is more suitable to your business needs and budget and which one offers you the needed connectivity and access.
Table of Contents
Main office and business areas in Bangkok
The following are the main areas in which investors can start looking for office space:
- The Bangkok Central Business District: the Sukhumvit, Silom, and Wireless Roads.
- The Core Central Business District: Rama IV and Ploenchit Road, here are located most of the grade-A offices.
- Outer Central Business District: the area along the route of the Sky Train.
- Non-Central Business District: office locations from midtown and other suburban areas.
Our team can help you rent office space in Bangkok for your Thai branch.
Additional information about renting office space in Bangkok
The list below highlights four important issues investors should consider when choosing their future company headquarters in Bangkok:
- Location: the four main areas of the business district will have different prices and within each of them investors will find other different clusters, some of them suited to different business activities;
- Cost: the prices will vary according to location and various available facilities as well as the size of the rented office space;
- Office size: investors will find office space of all sizes in Bangkok and they do have the option to rent the entire suites;
- Office ownership: single ownership and multiple ownership is possible in Bangkok although we do recommend talking to one of our agents for more information about the options available to foreign investors.
Purchasing or renting office space in Bangkok is a mandatory step when registering a company in the country. Another available option is to work via a virtual office and one of our Thailand company formation agents can give you more details.
For more information about company formation and related matters, please do not hesitate to contact us.